RES 0.00% $4.61 resource generation limited

Ann: LR10.1 Waiver-US$2.25m in additional working capital funding, page-4

1. 2,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1746
    Hi Foxy,

Yes, I have to agree with something I read on here about Noble. Noble are not putting money to a charity/sinking ship... Those around me have heard me say this for a long time now. From my industry knowledge only a black swan event can alter our course. The Waterberg region...it's happening as a part of the National development plan.

From my personal point of view. CP's are just that, they are targets that are achievable in time. There's not much else to do now, but wait for production, debt reduction and the opportunity of dividends...

All things going to plan, we should return 100% of our money every year, for the rest of our life in less than 7 years time (10 down, 7 to go). That's me being as transparent as I can be. If anyone wants to compare modeling on this, I'm happy to swap notes. What the SP will do is often a key question thrown around in here, that's not my thing...as for all companies it has its own cycles, and often those cycles ignore fundamentals or true worth. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2171/2171600-90073480f5940a7b07849a725d11d527.jpg

It's Pretty obvious where we are on this cycle? Here is a TIP...we are 10 years into this project and there is a timeline on the graph above which will give an idea on where we look to be...
    Last edited by Birchcorp: 21/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RES (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.