TVN 2.13% 4.6¢ tivan limited

Ann: LSE Listing Update, page-27

1. 935 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 177
    20-20 vision in hindsight!

It's great you were able to make it worthwhile from exiting TNG a couple years ago, but there are no guarantees in the share market. For every one of you, there will be someone else (silent in the background) who moved on from TNG and did their dough on another spec company.

TNG for all it's delays is still in the ring and may yet be a knockout. The opportunity cost is there to be certain. But everyone has their different thresholds for risk.

You may be sitting pretty with your decision right now, but there may just as easily come a day that you rue exiting TNG at all.

For me personally, I don't play the market and I'm really only a long term 'set and forget' investor. I'm quite content sitting on my TNG holdings until this pointy end either snaps off or spears the non believers. 10years so far and going strong. There's been enough promise and potential along the journey to continue holding through that time (in my opinion).

Yes it's been a long time and yes it's been a rollarcoaster going from 7c to 20c down to 5c back to 10c etc etc etc.

My opinion remains that this one may one day be a fruit worth the squeeze.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $81.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.6¢ $7.806K 167.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 502280 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 37254 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.