CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 731
    Summary

1. 4,700m of aircore planned for Contessa on 40m traverses (existing between 60m and 100m av 80m) as in-fill so as to test the potential for a structurally-controlled, high-grade primary zone within the current drill pattern. Drilling to commence in Oct-Nov..

2. 2,500m of aircore planned for Brumby as (i) in-fill, (ii) first-pass of a 400m-long surface gold anomaly east of current drilling and (iii) first-pass of auger gold anomalies on the western end of the intrusion.

3. "Some of the funds may be spent on advancing Marymia and West Pinnariny areas."

4. Auger sampling at Camel Hill south west of the Big Sky prospect - funds may be spent there too.

4,700 + 2,500 = 7,200. That leaves another 2,800m unaccounted for - it says a total of 10,000ms in the ann. I suspect that the extra will be drilled at C and/or B.

Contessa's gold is 'hosted by an extensively altered diorite located on the southern margin of a composite granite intrusion.... Specimens of gold in quartz recovered at surface suggest that the area hosts vein or stockwork-style mineralisation that will be the target of in-fill drilling.'

"The Brumby prospect is hosted by a composite intrusion...... Recent drilling has confirmed the host to the mineralisation as a syenite intrusion.................Confirmation of a syenite host ....suggests that fault-controlled, contact mineralisation is potentially an important target on the southern margin of the Contessa granite'. Reference is then made to assays from LNRs 731. 732, 741, 747, 757 and 758. 'Follow-up drilling around these significant intersections is planned.' So 2,800m of aircore there?

Seeing a detailed map showing all of the above for C and B would be very handy. Maybe next time!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LSR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.