LYL 0.82% $12.15 lycopodium limited

@MarsC, All good observations - especially the bit about...

1. 16,832 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8316
    @MarsC,

All good observations - especially the bit about participation in the lithium mania, but as a provider of a service to those that are participating directly in that mania.

So, accessing some of the lithium market upside with almost none of the lithium pricing risks.

Also, I think it is worth pointing to one of the other positive attributes of the business, which I'm not sure is fully understood by many people, namely this:

LYL integrated.JPG

It all starts with the very early work - as far back even as pre-feasibility stage - which sees LYL get the foot in the door, from which other larger revenue opportunities work follows, including further studies leading to final design and ultimately the big EPCM work.

This end-to-end capability presents a win-win for LYL and its clients :

1.) It maximises the commercial opportunity for LYL (at at reduced risk, because in the critical construction management phase, LYL is working off its own designs, instead of some third party's),

and

2.) Because LYL ends up "eating its own cooking", this will surely instill a sense of execution confidence in the minds of LYL's clients.

This degree of integration distinguishes LYL from a mere vanilla engineering construction business, for which I sense it is still mistaken by some quarters of the market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.15
Change
-0.100(0.82%)
Mkt cap ! $482.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.22 $12.25 $11.99 $1.242M 102.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1071 $12.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.19 1184 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.