LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

You know when this shell company first transitioned from mining...

1. 538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    You know when this shell company first transitioned from mining to gaming the same thing was said. Every transition there is a new wave of optimistic investors who feel like the company is way better than the previous iteration and every time so far it has ended in failure.

Shooing away disgruntled holders from a previous iteration is a dangerous mindset which leads to an echo chamber, these are people trying to warn you about the history of the company, its consistent track record of absolute failure, mixed with excessive pumping and appointment of glamourous directors with solid resumes.

Nothing about this new iteration is any different yet, its all talk the same way that ESH was, the same way that MGG was . Iggy is Michael, Michael is Iggy etc etc. Michaels track record was spectacular, your talking about a an experienced director who worked at not 1, but 2 massive media and gaming company's that blessed mogul with his presence. The directors knew this, they pumped and pumped, they used flashy slogans and terminology and convinced a bunch of people that this time, it was different. The stock price reflected that briefly, everything looked positive. It wasn't

I was burnt by ESH which then rebranded to MGG which then rebranded to LU7, and i enjoy following it not only to remind myself of a previous failure but as a psychological study watching people like you fall for the exact same trap as me and people before me. So don't tell people to move on, when LU7 becomes XB9 or WQ1 or whatever 3 letter ticker is next, it might be you warning the next wave of investors. Its all just 1 big cycle for the past 8 years

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.