LOM 0.00% 6.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

JawDropper,Firstly I commend you on your posts, which are not...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    JawDropper,
    Firstly I commend you on your posts, which are not only correct, but show no emotional attachment to the LOM.
    I at one stage was emotionally attached to the story, but like yourself, hopeful.
    I totally agree with your post and beleive (without significant news) the share price will drop further post CR.
    This being the case, I will not be participating in CR and contributing 5 cents now ... but would rather use these funds to only buy the options ("sweeter") directly on the market. If the options are 0.005, which sounds about right, I can buy 10 times more options (and hence potential shares in 2 years time) for the same money, which in more in line with my hopeful wishes for the LOM story to be a success.
    As some of you know, I have been badly burnt by holding LOM options which expired years ago ... but willing to tale the risk again, to either lose a small amount of money, or "hopefully" recover some of those losses.
    Remember if share price goes up, we will all do well ... CR participants slightly more than non-participants, but a 1:5 (20%) share price increase is minimal (currently 1 cent) can easily be reflected and recovered in the depressed current share price, compensating the non-participants for their dilution without having risked and further funds.
    GLTAH and stay safe and happy,
    Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.1¢ 6.0¢ $499 8.299K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 326779 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.5¢ 37599 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.