ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 6,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1034
    Yes, I find it hard to believe ! Been involved with some oil/gas plays and as we mostly know it is usually a 50/50 chance of the hole being commercial or a duster. BIG risk imho. Here we are mining for alluvials (and recovering a high % of the best diamonds in the world) these results are only the beginning. Any body care to say our results have been "dumb luck" or "just a fluke" ? The sampling has indicated the quality of the lease, the results to date confirm the quality of the lease, the recovered diamonds speak for themselves ! As we progress I,m sure we will fine tune the mining operation to maximise all efforts and expenditures. Waiting to see what average price per carat we achieve for the parcel or parcels containing "specials". Spoke to another mineral explorer in Perth yesterday (they have a world class Ni Cu find to JORC PFS stage), very very interested to read up on LOM. Lot of oohing and aahing as they read some of our announcements whilst on the phone. GLTAH,s and remember the ANZAC,s , because of them we are here today......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.