LOM 6.67% 5.6¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Lucapa Doubles Diamond Mining Rates at Lulo, page-3

1. 2,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    -This one implying there is a "deal"
    Post #:16164453
    L/Termers you will see the oppies getting converted and the s/p looking like its not gaining traction,but simply put i suspect a deal here is convert now as infrastructure needs to be purchased,there's no games just the fact the ramping up is needed ASAP of equipment and funds.The loan has not gone through and with already money in pipeline they have simply drawn out that cash.

-This one implying that there is market manipulation going in with Inside knowledge.
    Post #:16159808
    to ugly for me to watch crafty...the trouble trying to follow a pattern there is they have heaps of shares and i mean heaps so by selling down they will simply chew you up and then put a wall up to stop you buying back...You need millions of shares to do what they are doing.Also i suspect some knowledge of whats coming and when helps but thats a wild swing just trying to hit any thing in the air with that statement...
    Next Ann and momentum is safer to make a trade

-This one implying they are holding back Information to time it
    Post #:16156636
    They well and truly have an ANN waiting because of the far east capital release last week which in my eyes was poor form it was not released by management first and is proof an ann is waiting to be released.The words big big ann thrown around but can not really base any fact around that,today major tree shaking and one can only sit back and be content with holding and expecting some thing good coming which will again re rate.It sounds like a ramp but that is all i know,nothing on any of the sellers or anyone wanting in.

-This one again implying that there was a Deal to go along with the CR
    Post #:16153884
    Bravo 1S1 ...it s not even as simple as that because there's only cash in the bank when there is ACTUALLY cash in the bank,speculation of anything else has not considered the process and speed the Angolllys and Endima work to a degree ,
    There is clearly a huge timeline to put this into place ie ...security...find..organise sale...auction...transfer to JV account...meeting on large withdrawal and notice of reason and purchase orders shown on asset expenditure..and so on...you forget we pay now in exploration and they refund ,so you can imagine the paperwork involved..we needed a CR but they were smart enough to put a deal with it i hope, as to consider why in fact we are sitting pretty in the s/p and sellers seem to be getting gobbled up by someone, and all the equipment needed to be ordered in a timeline inline with the WET season.I have no problem with management,i can only go on the amazing progress once they hit that knowledge we were sitting on a possible kimberlite, and at the meeting the geo lets out "i think it's got a good percentage of really rare diamonds" and one can only imagine the plan that has to go into place ,i find some here do not fathom the speed from exploration to mining we have got to,just to make this sound even better ,they are currently at the position it would seem to be more than cash positive.Many mention to me that common theme they are very happy on the phone and all believe that we are sitting on the largest most profitable mine in the world ,i really don't want to not believe that as the info coming out in Anns clearly states that and there is always captain gobby who likes to tell the world before its announced to ASX.
    And don't start with the fact TRUE long termers have well and truly been looked after with this oppie deal,so that's why i think the A-team are doing a good job.What i would like to see on any sniff off excess funds is a share buy back ,because nothing scares the market more in tightening its monkey grip is a coy that wants its own shares back.

-This one implying it is obvious there is manipulation going on
    Post #:16153208
    You can easily see when somethings not right and we are getting screwed because the proof is always there in wild swings in manipulating a s/p to hit bottoms and look oversold,here we have a clear case of massive gains and a s/p holding ,oppies getting converted,accumulation points and a high of just under 280% rise in s/p.

-This one again implying there is a Deal in place and it will be used to manipulate the stock
    Post #:16153170
    Look quick you should know fighting the : "that 's just the way it is"...it's everywhere and i tend to watch who is involved because it's a ying yang effect ,they issue cheap oppies then in return there used to pump the s/p.
    Note : 70% vote at AGM big numbers to vote them oppies and all resolutions over the line.
    Note: 2 major resistance points just blown away ,far to strong for retail
    Note: accumulation happening now at an agreed point maybe
    Note: that selling and buying is so orchestrated i can hear the music .
    Note:look for the next run and if it brakes a resistance point to quickly then i guess there is your cheap oppie issue and its purpose.
    Note :The 4 main players here in this A-TEAM...

So, I have simply collated what other "respected" posters have said... and I have stated what I believe they are implying.
    Last edited by NewToItAll: 14/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $16.24M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 5.5¢ $47.36K 820.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 280076 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 116300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.