SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Im back!I honestly didnt expect much from this BoD and as...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1179
    Im back!

I honestly didnt expect much from this BoD and as expected and as per usual they have delivered.

A fumble bumble appointment of a director to CEO moreso to do with JB only meaning to be classed as "interim" so rather than finding the correct candidate there has been a half@ssed board shuffle after LD got some time to test the gravy....

An again I refer us all back to the strategic review: The much anticipated rise in lithium spot prices:
    https://www.metal.com/Lithium/201906260003

So this rise, when is it coming, next week, next month or next year? 2 years? or perhaps its 4?

The only return on investment the extensive SoI are receiving is a big fat capital loss. NAL is currently struggling to cover wages and our boards gravy tray.

So again I ask, the strategic review said full steam ahead. But on what grounds? CAN THE BOARD PLEASE ANSWER WHO OR WHAT THEY USED TO DETERMINE THAT SPOT PRICES WOULD RISE OVER TIME? Because it hasnt happened and it has been detrimental to the company and continues to be. So was the review actually for the boards remuneration, for the workers or for our offtake partner? Cause it certainly isnt for the shareholders who put capital into this thing expecting a return.

Fingers crossed our Opex hasnt gone down next quarter so that we can put a nail in this coffin and oust our current incompetent BoD!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $716.1K 20.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 8111041 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 12582608 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.