ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 4,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 659
    I think you are missing the point; the subject is governance, and the core issue is independence, not sure how I can articulate it to you not knowing your background.

The outside view is those that don't tow the Buckler line get the boot, if you don't have diversity of opinion in the decision-making process you get single minded strategy. AJM is the relevant case study, AJM had only one strategy which was get producing and get taken over, no risk management was put in place and no ability to pivot was engineered into the debt facility. The failure of AJM was entirely preventable and SYA is going in the same direction, the BOD here doesn't care for alternate thinking nor share holder opinion you can see that last point in your experience in communication versus some other people's experience. If you email them and congratulate them on all they have achieved and don't actually ask any hard questions you will get all the time in the world, ask a mildly tough question you will get crickets, good operators want people to highlight the shortfalls so they can improve, echo chambers produce same think and no innovation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.