NXS 11.1% 20.0¢ next science limited

Can't say that it's done much for me.Doesn't matter who you get...

1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Can't say that it's done much for me.

Doesn't matter who you get into this company. If Fowler and his buddies aren't going to step down at the next AGM, we're still going to be faced with the same constraints.

I still hold that best thing to do is to finalise CRUX/Prelude and then sell the whole stake off and see what we can do with Echuca Shoals. Maybe buy into some other assets.

Even MEO is slaughtering us in returns at the moment and we had the better asset!!! Shows you what a bunch of duds we have running this company.

I've also been a shareholder of AWE and that's a company that has done an excellent job going from explorer to mid-cap producer. A few issues along the way, but they have managed their assets and cash superbly and made it through the GFC woes with excellent results.

I was wondering whether one of the oil majors was picking up a stake in NXS to help their negotiations to buy part or all of the Prelude stake. Maybe more just hoping...

Look forward to more great announcements from the Super Team at NXS.

I just wish Fowler would take the millions he's made in NXS and give the company and the rest of us a chance to move on...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.025(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $58.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 22.0¢ 19.0¢ $39.77K 195.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.