NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

Ann: Lucio Della Martina Appointed Nexus CEO , page-25

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Tweets

Leave our Nasty1 alone!

Us Nexus posters need something (Nasty1's mouth rack) to make us feel better about the capital the company has destroyed.

If people have complained tell them to find a stock for those with less tolerance for pain!

BTW Nasty1 Good to have you back. And I disagree with your comments on RC. I have moved on, but I think Fowler being at that company for 12 years might be a little set in his ways and wouldn't allow someone with a strong personality, leadership and initiative to come in and start taking over the reins.

Many people were supporting Fowler for knocking back the Echuca Shoals deal. It's now, what 5 months, and the best the current crew have been able to deliver is the fallback option. They failed miserably!

I'm worried this guy is just going to come in and not rock the boat. When you have a guy like Fowler paying himself $2m a year and a little too comfortable, I say RC shaking them up is the best thing they needed.

And if you really look behind the scenes, RC sorted out their cash vs debt profile, brought an Echuca Shoals deal to the table (and for me personally, if I was dealing with NXS I would have written into my contract that the deal only goes ahead with RC there. It doesn't take a genius to work out that Fowler and co don't have the midas touch!).

And most of all, I still believe to this day that RC could have delivered the liquids standalone project. I'm sure we'll look back in 12 months time and he'll prove himself with AKK. I'm in both and I believe I've got more chance making my money back in AKK than NXS!

Fowler has to GO!!!! He's been there too long. And I'd love for ASIC to investigate the lovely payout he seemed to organise for himself a year or so back. Would love to know whether the timing co-incided with a house or holiday house purchase! He certainly wouldn't have received that money on profits from buying and holding shares in the company he works for!

Good to have you back and look forward to your opinions and participation on our forum.

Have a happy easter all and look forward to when we finally hear about this great Prelude deal.

A Robert

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.