MI6 6.90% 13.5¢ minerals 260 limited

I've been watching MI6 since July as a friend who is a LT LTR...

1. 957 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I've been watching MI6 since July as a friend who is a LT LTR holder said to buy them... and I've watched them fall from high all the way back down here to low 30's.

And like holders here have mentioned, there's nothing really been happening here with this company which is quite concerning as I have other holdings in the Gascoyne. DLI I think should start moving on up again. The best part of this company is the cash position which gives them some strength to pull levers and change positions to other resources.

There's just not enough news flow coming out. And the yinnietharra results have been lackluster. Not the kind of grades you want to see. When Luke did that presentation a while back on... Whatever it was, I wasn't impressed either, he couldn't speak without umming so much that I had to turn it off. He's definitely no Tony Ottaviano.. now there's a CEO who can give a fluent presentation and hold attention.

is the song cash position making management too relaxed? Where's the fire? Where's the drive to keep increasing shareholder value?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $31.59M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $106 784

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 84291 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 12786 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.