LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Long time between posts for me (as Bagman posts ... there hasn't...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Long time between posts for me (as Bagman posts ... there hasn't been much for us to comment / post about ... besides "usual" business) ... but I'm still out here patiently waiting (Marknoske's post "patience is the key" hits the nail on the head).

All I can say is:
    1. How many companies do you know that are out generating sales of $5 m plus per sale (and over $50 m in the last year ... as posted on HC) ... and more importantly ... how many companies with a $110 m cap are doing this?

... and this is while the company is still trying to "pin point" the source of these diamonds.

2. It's obviously a matter of patient and reading between the line / joining the dots ... what will the revenue be when they hit the "sweet spot"? Who knows, but it will definitely be a lot more than stated in point 1 above?

3. Many are speculating when this may possibly happen ... and the real answer is no one could possibly be able to predict this ... it could be tomorrow or in a few years time (depending on your own perceptions / opinions);

4. All I know is that I do not want to be sitting on the side lines waiting when it does happen and the fact that point 1 (which is in itself more that satisfactory ... based on Market Cap) is a reality, just means (in my opinion) you would be crazy to miss out. A few pip's up and down do not concern me ... I value the fact of being on the train ... or should I say rocket .... more important than that.

5. Yes, the sceptics will say that the rocket may no take off or may blow up mid-air due to sovereign risk, etc. ... although in my opinion I do not believe this will be the case and the probably of finding the "holy grail" is more likely than something drastic happening ... all a matter or perception and applying probability to those perceptions.

Every day is one day closer

GLTAH,

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.