ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    All good B22, you think it's a remote possibility, I think it's a strong possibility... just a different perspective, which is healthy.
    My rationale is that it's a highly improbable that the only 'biggie' would be of that shape (i.e flaky - long and thin) when the greater number of finds are usually more regular in proportion. 404 could only have been recovered as a result of it's unusually slender shape. In my opinion the probability that the only 250+ct diamond on the Lulo site is of a freakish appearance is low. Just look at the recent 227ct ann on 13th Feb. Prior to upsizing the screens, it too would have been fortunate to progress to recoveries due to its' more regular proportions.
    The other thing management will have factored in to the risk/reward debate is the exceptional $/ct that these larger stones have been getting at auction in comparison to the bread and butter stones ... and SODIAM will be chuffed too, as they retain a proportion of sales as brokerage... $$$'s direct to Angola's coffers.
    I agree whole-heartedly with your last sentence.
    GLTAH...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.2¢ 4.1¢ $4.94K 120.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7500 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 138576 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.21am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.