LOM 0.00% 6.7¢ lucapa diamond company limited

F15,agree with u in some areas,but i am more confident that we...

1. 3,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 193
    F15,agree with u in some areas,but i am more confident that we will announce ownership deal,ithis is just my personal view whether market gets excited enough for rally is hard to say with current situations in world and problem is no one can say how long this problem will stay,i refering to virus,as for markets falling we beren in bubble for years virus was needle popped the bubble,and now we are in worst position possable,does fed,goverment,etc bail out bussineses ,splash out cash,while normally this is bad move and tends to inflate bubbles after all the biggest debt bubble world ever seen caused by incompetence of the central banks (or maybe on purpose )this time if cash is not handed out to many who will be jobless then futer is very grim,we fck if we do fck if we dont ,coincadence regarding this virus but thats another issue,but most people will think this crash and recession was due to virus and not by central banks and goverments .As for holding onto cash in such times id be very careful ,firstly where u hold it,look at recent changes to our banking system,seems they can do bail out and saver has no say,bye bye term deposit.Not to mention paper money purchasing power going down toilet with money printing,one should consider carefully there options and whats best for them.Care and maintenance mode is posability but lets hope it does not reach that.One thing is certain the rich will get richer and rest need to protect what they have and not take any silly risks atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15800 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 31257 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.