LOM 1.54% 6.4¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Ann: Lulo Special Distribution, page-66

1. 308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    All-good Akro... just having a Disney Princess moment.

The LOMOB's were initiated to progress mine development, and yes 20million is way better than 8mill. What I am suggesting is the 8mill takes some of the pressure off the situation. I don't believe all of the LOMOB's will be converted, especially the directors/HNW holders as the sheer $$$'s needed to convert will (I imagine) require heads to be sold, suppressing the price (especially if conversion left to last minute). Obviously if heads increase in the next month the potential profits are higher and it will certainly be worth their while! Any LOMOB's issued at give-away prices to directors/HNW I think are in danger of lapsing unconverted.... if I can paraphrase Eric Idle " If they cost you nothing, what have you lost........ Nothing !"

I feel 20c LOMOA's are much better value now and have been buying. The heads in my opinion will be substantially higher than today's level IMHO (not rocket-science). As each day up to the end of April passes, the risk involved in holding LOMOB's grows at current heads price... unless (like you and me) they were bought for next to nowt in the 1 for 2 gift from BOD! My thought is less risk-averse Oppies buyers would naturally head for the A's for their longer shelf-life.

Anyway, enough on this. Has anyone seen my truck key?

JKS
    GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.54%)
Mkt cap ! $18.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $297 4.819K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 84998 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.4¢ 85293 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.58pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.