LOM 4.55% 6.3¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Hexham, I disagree with the general perception out there that...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Hexham,

I disagree with the general perception out there that one must sell LOM heads to find funds to exercise LOMOB.

This is assuming that the LOMOB holder has no access to any other funds besides their LOM shares (big call)!
    I'm sure the rick taking LOMOB holders have access to non LOM funds (other shares, investments or borrow on property assets, etc.). Why would you sell a "good thing" (investment) to re-invest into the same "good thing" company, when you could hold twice as much of the potentially good investment.

I for one, will not be selling any LOM, LOMOA or LOMOB in order to exercise my LOMOB (which represents more than all the LOMOB options on issue).

Agree with the bit that LOMOA are a safer long term option ... and my more recent buys have been LOMOA ... as I already have too many LOMOB's.

Anyway, food for though ... would be good to hear from other LOMOB holders to see if they are going to sell LOM investments to source funds to exercise these options ... or use other non LOM sources to do same?

GLTAH

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.3¢
Change
-0.003(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $18.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.1¢ $22.58K 360.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 186345 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.6¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.