LDX 2.50% 4.1¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

Well played, management. No leaks, else there would be a lot of...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,556 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    Well played, management. No leaks, else there would be a lot of selling before hand.

That is a whomping cap raise. Raise $10 mill on a $20 mill market cap. It is like a new IPO.

Jane did send me a reply to my recent email begging for a buy back. Well, she said 'thanks, but no thanks at 3.30 pm'. At 4.30 pm they said they want to raise $10 mill.

Anyway, good on 'em, for doing the raise at a recent high. You recall last time the share fell 25% - in mysterious circumstances - before then announced the cap raise. Here they did much better. And us retail scum can participate.

The record date is interesting to me. It is 7 pm on Friday. But it appears the share will trade on Friday. That will be wild day if it does trade. You will have guys getting out above 3.8 cents to get back in on the raise. And you will have those wanting to get IN to get more at 3.8 cents. It may be a wild, wild day!

If it is simply $10 mill for trials, then so be it. If the trials fail, the share will be back to 2 cents. If they succeed, then who knows. can somebody tell me if Fauci or Blackrock are in... then the trials will pass.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $23.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $68.87K 1.691M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 297438 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 319498 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.