LDX 1.89% 5.2¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

I think personally the wording of the announcement made it sound...

1. 971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    I think personally the wording of the announcement made it sound restrictive to US distributors. "Lumos appoints Henry Shien as US distributor" It comes across like they are our only distributor and that they would be the only major to come on board. It reads wrong to me. Having a title such as "Lumos signs non exclusive distributor agreement with Henry Shien US" would make it sound like "ok, they have signed a major, who else will now jump on board".

Yes, we are dealing with Henry Schein. Yes, they sell Febridx in the UK. Historically sales in the UK haven't been substantial, but its a different market. So the market may interpret is as "great, they have expanded the partnership, but Henry Schein has sold bugger all to date in the UK". Which is why there may have been the pump and sell off when it failed to run on to .10c

But given the regional partners sold around $200K worth of product in a few weeks in the US, you would think that being the 6th largest distributor and an active marketer of the product, we should see a good uptake of sales of the product. Granted, with CLIA waiver, we should expand to a larger market, but for the time being, HS being on board is a major win.

These photos are from September 2023 and January 2024 in the UK:
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5955/5955154-0a3a29835a1fd4bd5cdab3928254accf.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $24.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 4.7¢ $191.0K 3.799M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 194776 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 104662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.