LDX 15.0% 4.6¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

what we need is a lot of long term buyers; that is what I have...

1. 5,432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 574
    what we need is a lot of long term buyers; that is what I have become on this share; I bought up to my eyeballs and I am not selling come hell or high water (or some actual news / reason); why a normal holder would sell when they know why they bought AND more good news comes in, THEN the price falls = sell...... you gotta be kidding me

what new long term holders can do is really damage the share traders, by buying a bit each time they manipulate it down; if more retailers buy than sell (from fear), then that manipulation game is a losing game for the consters

now the ASX could see in five minutes who the buys and sells are; they can determine the shonkiness; I know, because I personally, was caned by ASX for buying and selling the same share.... for a year on one share I had a standing buy order at 10 cents and a standing sell order at 11 cents... I valued the company at 10.5 cents, so I was happy to trade the +- 5%; my trading account was terminated because ASX / ASIC said I was manipulating the price.... actually I was the market maker for that share; just like any Bond Share needs a market maker (are they manipulating by being in the market both on buy and sell)

anyway, I just bought Lumos when it fell to 9 cents, then 8 cents, then 7 cents... and 100% of my share market funds are engulfed in Lumos; I am happy with that
    Last edited by danhoff: 05/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.006(15.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $357.5K 8.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 181818 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 377514 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.