LDX 3.33% 3.1¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

Not true - 'traditional swab tests take days to get a...

1. 1,289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 518
    Not true - 'traditional swab tests take days to get a result'.

I'm not a medical professional but live in PNG. Many will appreciate the standard of medical care here is not even close to what we have in Australia.

I have had a bad run with flu and infections this year. I went to a doctor recently and was asked to provide a sputum sample for a lab test to determine if my respiratory tract / chest infection was bacterial or viral.

5-10 minutes later, test confirmed it was bacterial. Antibiotics.

I had no idea such a test existed, or that it could be done so quickly. It was certainly not Lumos' test. So there are ways and means already.

For Lumos to succeed with its FebriDx test, clinicians and GP's need to adapt to new work practices. It may not be so easy.

I'm a former shareholder in Lumos, exited last year before the worst of the crash. Big congrats to the long-term shareholders that stayed the course and took advantage of the SP at its lows. @LongTony and others. Well done.

The cash burn is still around $1m per month, so unless a deal is forthcoming with upfront cash, Lumos will need to raise cash soon. But under very different circumstances to their last raise - from a position of strength.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.2¢ 3.0¢ $59.53K 1.912M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1117600 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 490000 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.