LDX 0.00% 4.3¢ lumos diagnostics holdings limited

Ann: Lumos Receives US FDA Clearance for FebriDx, page-410

1. sle
    10,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Hi mate. I know you've been in the stock for awhile as I saw well prior to this announcement when I purchased. Maybe you can clear up one geniune concern I have and that is the blow out on certain expendenture relative to the prospectus. As I mentioned yesterday, I could fully understand it if the US went ahead with FDA approval earlier in the piece (just after IPO listing). Even though I think the stock has merit, relative to earnings to date, they seemed to be chewing through a hell of alot of money to achieve this relative to the prospectus calculations. For those who query this, well look at the third quarter info page 4 of 10 (28/04/2023). Working capital for instance to date was 23 million though in the prospectus it was suggested at 5.2 million. Then there's a mix of other expenditure some of which I thought would have been under the working capital banner that more has been spent on and others, less. They closed the Sarasota facitlity have Carlsbad and chose not to go locally. Wonder if a new faciltiy will have to be sought given the US and Europe account for around 64% (as per prospectus - from memories)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $11.20K 257.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 295434 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 435967 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.