ORP 5.63% 6.7¢ orpheus uranium limited

As you said, if it comes to it, lawyers know better than me and...

1. 5,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    As you said, if it comes to it, lawyers know better than me and you how to comb through reports, announcements and accounts and past and present ventures and assets/investments. But like I said, hopefully not necessary.

Read the Higginsville report more carefully, not just for the fact that it only now informs us of as YET another dispute reflecting lack of ability to interact with various entities, JV or otherwise, pretty much the case with all 4 recent projects. Yes, read into Higginsville more carefully. Also Murdie.

You are right to some extent, a positive outcome in Zambia will not cause management issues, "poof gone", but a positive outcome in Zambia will hopefully reflect the will by this management and feeling accountable and bearing responsible. This will go a LONG WAY. It will then open the door to vast possibilities that are only viable AT THIS STAGE than ALL other projects you are mentioning. It MAY also make a raise viable for our uranium venture. Yes it can worth a mint and that is why I am here but for now with this MESS, I would not invest a single tenth of a cent in the Orpheus as an uranium venture/project, let along buying my own assets if they attempt to list it. I would be very confident to say even non-holder future investors interested in ARE are following Zambia very very closely - be it themselves or the brokers - let alone those who threw their money into salary holes last June. History tells me without doubt any raise is just a re-hash, simply to pay salaries, unless this management capitalises on the situation and clears this MESS and THEN yes we DO have a company for the shareholders. So, yes, really ... the "buy" sentiment. Not a hypocrisy.

Mate, been in this stock for decades. My earlier PAPER contracts have gone yellow!!!!

Respect your eye for details, but the perspective is also important.
    Last edited by tuts: 04/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
-0.004(5.63%)
Mkt cap ! $12.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 6.8¢ 6.5¢ $8.024K 121.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110311 6.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 1893 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.24pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.