ORP 0.00% 8.0¢ orpheus uranium limited

All that is academic 101 mate! You don't seem to have looked...

1. 5,242 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    All that is academic 101 mate! You don't seem to have looked into ARE's management long holistory a great deal, or you are in denial or and upramper (i have seen them in many forms and shape, some more sophisticated than others).

if you really thin i know about risk and reward, then please respond with something more relevant. If you do not think that, then ask if I know about it before you deliver a 101 lecture.

I have been in this game of trading nearly 3 decades and have invested in more companies than your age multiplied by your posts on HC (no insult, just a guess from what you have told us about yousrlf). I have been an ARE holders since it was Star miming. My paper contracts from then are turning yellow!

I have accepted A LOT of ARE management's falilures as part of risk ....

BUT,

I cannot accept total disregard for shareholders and the company by the management, a risk. It is either incompetence or plane wrong by regulatory terms. It is at the hand of people who accept this wrong, and sugar coat it to upramp and make a few small bucks, that we, most of us mum-n-dads, end up losing millions if not billions every year.

Here is one notch above 101 for you ...

The spirit of public investment should be to provide a platform for companies to attract support for economic prosperity, of their company and the wider economy. Abusing this platform, and accepting it by those who want to make a few bucks as quick return, results in loss of trust in the platform. In turn, a lot of very genuine companies that can do a lot of good, loose their chance of using this platform and achieve real and rewarding things, and because the investment pool is limited and when investors money is blown away by some, then some compsnies that eally deserve it miss out ... we turn into a banana country as far as public investment goes ... if not already ... thanks (NOT) to the rot and those who defend it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.747K 46.83K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1040 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.27am 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.