WOA 14.3% 1.2¢ wide open agriculture ltd

Ann: Lupin Project Update, page-11

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    This started me digging into the weeds on comparative proteins... It leaves me with a few questions. Primary among them is can MLP be considered a "complete" protein. This will be an important selling point. Soy can claim this and Quinoa is borderline complete. Many of the veg-sourced proteins are not complete because they may have a low level on one of more essential amino acids. Typically Lysine and methionine are lacking in pea/bean proteins

Of the essential amino acids, the body requires, in order, higher levels of leucine, lysine and tyrosine. Medium levels of valine, threonine, isoleucine, methionine. A lower level of histidine and a little tryptophan.

The product info form shows the relative AA levels and it shows a relatively low number for the combined Methionine+Cysteine (egg is 35+24). Lysine may also be a bit on the minimal side. Tryptophan is also lowish, but it's not required at high levels.

Either way, I'm very encouraged by this report. Knowing that samples and the PIF are going to selected potential clients is huge. It's advertising to the food world that a new player is in town and they are looking very attractive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WOA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.404M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $9.139K 719.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 261387 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 148351 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WOA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.