NOX 0.00% 7.2¢ noxopharm limited

Ann: LuPIN Survival Outcome Confirmed by Conference Presentation, page-18

1. 1,610 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    TY, a useful reminder that Veyonda is not the only drug being tested in the LuPIN study!

In assessing overall survival stats, I think you are a little cavalier in treating the TheraP trial as an update on the results shown in the 50 patient LuPSMA study referenced in the NOX announcement. The subjects of the 50 patient study "had progressed after standard therapies":
    "The majority of patients had received prior docetaxel (84%), cabazitaxel (48%), and abiraterone and/or enzalutamide (90%)"
    By way of contrast, none of those in the TheraP study had previously received cabazitaxel (one of the 3 existing standard therapies), while 53/56 patients in the LuPIN (Veyonda) study had previously received all 3 standard therapies. So the LuPIN study dealt with the most challenging, the TheraP study with the least challenging, patient groups of the 3 studies.

In my view the 50 patient LuPSMA study referenced in the NOX announcements, is much more comparable to the LuPIN (Veyonda) study in terms of patient selection, than the TheraP study you link to. But the LuPIN subjects are still a significantly "tougher crowd" than either of those stand-alone LuPSMA studies.

I think it remains valid to assert that the LuPIN study shows a 50% increase in MOS using LuPSMA combined with Veyonda, compared to LuPSMA alone. And, as has been pointed out by other posters, those LuPIN results are likely adversely affected by the fact that some patients received low doses of Veyonda - it is reasonable to expect better results on an optimum dosage regime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.2¢ 7.2¢ $4.826K 67.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14000 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 17800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.