IVX 0.00% 0.4¢ invion limited

I never like how they write up these releases & often many never...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I never like how they write up these releases & often many never read the whole report so can miss out on important information at the end of it but usually I thought a milestone in drug development is to qualify firstly that it is safe to use on people which sounds like it has passed that test with flying colours which enables them to move onwards into increasing the dose for people more severely affected & that this is the really important part of the trial process? I'm expecting other news rather than just INV103 Lupus update.

Maybe we should focus on the statements from Dr Mitchell Glass which came at end of this release:

It was important for us to establish this safety profile in mild lupus patients, and now we look forward to leveraging this understanding into the final cohorts of the study - which include significantly higher doses of INV103, and also patients with more severe disease.” “While we will continue to collect valuable safety and pharmacokinetic data in mild patients, results to date have allowed us to open a dialogue with the FDA to enable us to study SLE patients with more severe disease, including the renal disorder associated with SLE. Patients with more severe lupus have higher levels of the biomarkers that we are examining and accordingly we would hope to see amelioration of these important biomarkers. We believe that the response from the final cohorts of this study will be pivotal for both regulatory strategy and possible partnering for INV103.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.174K 1.043M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 12609374 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 8584813 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.