IVX 20.0% 0.4¢ invion limited

I agree with you katy28, If we don't get too carried away and...

1. 48 Posts.
    I agree with you katy28,

If we don't get too carried away and overwhelmed with the information and look at the plain facts of the study then this has been successful to date.

There is and was to always be 4 cohorts with an increasing range of IV Cpn 10 from 10mg - 300mg (the cohorts initially detailed were to be 10mg, 30mg, 100mg, 300mg, however the levels of each cohort aren't set in stone).

Prior to this study we only have safety results on IV Cpn 10 at 5mg, 7.5mg, and 10mg. So to date with the results from cohort 2, 30mg IV we have some new and successful safety and tolerablility information.
    The ph2a Rheumatoid Arthritis study (the most recent dud one!!) used Subcutaneous levels at 25mg and 75mg and they plucked the amounts of Cpn10 to use from two places, one that rhymes with class and the other from and Intravenous study that had a max dosage of 10mg. This is why I believe the Rheumatoid Arthritis study was flawed, because they jumped straight from IV to SC without and efficacy of Cpn10 actually working effectively with IV method.

I believe we are still on track for a successful trial. The dosage of IV Cpn10 will increase over the next two cohorts (which are included in this current study and shouldn't require any further Capital Raising) into uncharted territory for the safety and tolerability of Cpn10 given Intravenously and one would assume that with the increase doage that we should see some changes with the biomarkers of the patients with SLE.

I hope that this clears up some of the uncertainty and the over-reaction of the market to the market update. It is obvious that the sellers are uneducated on the study details and that the release is an actual positive release as this gives us new and previously unknown safety and tolerability for the 30mg dosage of Cpn10 given Intravenously, from this level we are looking to increase the dosage by 10x, so it is understandable that there should be gradual stepping stone jumps increases in dosage so that we don't jump from 10mg to 300mg, cross our fingers and hope for the best!!

So take home message from this is chill out, things are progressing as expected and wait for the exciting news from the next two trials, forget what the market is doing until then!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.78K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 12797949 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 7472779 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.