LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Some of us have been with LVT for quite some time - praying and...

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Some of us have been with LVT for quite some time - praying and hoping are not management tools, and we've been waiting for LVT management to demonstrate they can operate their business profitably in line with their own previous guidances (after which goal posts were shifted).

If LVT can demonstrate that this facility provides a very clear runway to long-term profitability with no further dilution, you'll find that we of the 'moaning' brigade will be supportive and endorse management's initiative. To date, LVT has proven to be very (and I mean VERY) poor at demonstrating a capacity to develop a strategy (as opposed to sound bites) and then converting that into a clear milestone-measurable delivery plan. And don't get me started on tying delivery to performance.

I look forward to LVT demonstrating that they understand what they need to do, showing how they will do it, transparently measuring progress against those plans, and specifying how management and the board will hold itself to account if those plans are not met. That would be a nice start (and, frankly, what I as a shareholder am paying them their wages to do).
    Last edited by kiwihiker: 27/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.