TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Ann: LWP EGM Notice of Meeting 8 July 2015, page-54

1. 3,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    I read an article, I think it was in a link from the ckk thread about early april which stated that proppants don't normally have issues when scaleing up. I have just spent 2 hrs looking for it but had no luck. Also re-read the company announcements. Having said that, I must have read everything available on this subject over the last three months so it could have been anywhere I guess.
    The other thing mentioned here recently was that proppants are often sold directly off the spec sheet as a result of the independent testing and standards achieved.
    These two assumptions have given me great faith in the company direction from the first time I heard about the process.
    As far as the pilot plant goes, I have constructed, installed, and commissioned plants in general like this for half of my life, from countries like the Uk, Usa, Italy, Switzerland and Canada to name a few and one thing I can assure you is that if the Germans have got it sussed then it will be a first class affair. I'm just glad its not Italian......... 7 weeks to go.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.