TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Ann: LWP further Expert Test Results ISO 13503-2 and ISO 13503-5, page-6

1. 130 Posts.
    Oops, apologies I tried attaching the results. Have asked for comment to be deleted.

Looking for someone with more knowledge than myself to give us a summary on these results. Also waiting on some commentary reference the date listed

GLTAH

Dear Mr. Corbin; STIM-LAB has completed the evaluations of the requested conductivity of the samples submitted by your firm marked 20/40 LWP 1215-2040 appearing as ceramic proppant arriving at Stim-Lab on January 12, 2016. The samples were evaluated in duplicated at 2 lb/ft2 at 250 °F and long-term for 50 hours at 2000, 4000, 6000, 8000, and 10,000 psi closure stress between Ohio Sandstone. The selected ISO 13503-2/API RP19C evaluations are also included. The procedures are outlined in the following section of this report. Figures 1 and 2 contain a summary of conductivity and permeability vs. stress. The conductivity data is presented in Tables 1 - 2. The sieve analyses of the samples are provided in Table 3. The remaining ISO 13503-2/API RP19C data is presented in Tables 4. Pictures of the representative sample are provided in Figures 3. Thank you and LWP Technologies for allowing STIM-LAB to perform this test series. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call. Sincerely, Kathy Abney

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.