TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Alright guys, still many of you are not being level headed. All...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Alright guys, still many of you are not being level headed. All though I am actually surprised by those who are being level headed. It's indicative that many of you do not have any formal finance qualifications, hence, you see a bad sign and automatically think the SP is going to drop down to it's lowest possible value. Allthough, this does happen, it rarely happens off the back of a quarterly that isn't completely horrible.

Firstly, the share price is simply not going to drop to 0.1c off this announcement, this announcement displays what they are spending on, and they are spending on all the right things other than these loans. I would eat my pants, my girlfriends pants, my family's pants, and all your pants if it even hit 0.2c.

Secondly, this announcement highlights certain irrespective flaws of management, but the flaws are not recurring, and this I can almost guarantee will never happen again (with this management), selling over anything other than time is a waste of your own money.

I mean I couldn't care less who sells, we have hands filled with expos for the next few months, which I'm sure at least 1 will have a decent impact on SP. So if you want to dump and move on, then go right ahead.

Also, who the entities of which we gave the loan to are is very important, and  we should be told.

Finally, as stated by a fellow poster, we were told of our cash position prior to the announcement, so unless this cash position has changed (which it hasn't) then the SP may have already adjusted. Also, we were also told that we had unpayable receivables, so those that are being level headed atm should theoretically understand, that many that were shocked by the loans have already sold.

In saying that, what do I know.
    Last edited by GeoDrill: 01/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.