CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,529 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    Gapeseed,

thanks your detailed response, but with all due respect to your distinguished trading ability, I beg to differ. Your reference to 'logic' is somewhat a little vague, so please let me outline the argument more transparently.

But first, the many accusations you receive of down-ramping, are a little blatant and mostly without evidence. Naturally you dismiss them easily.

But lets look at it logically, that is, the basic layout of my argument:

Investor buys XYZ shares
    XYZ shares decline in price
    Investor sells shares and looses
    Investor waits for re-entry on lowest price possible so as to maximize returns when price increases
    (Investor attempts to assist price reduction to gain lowest price possible)
    Price reduces and investor buys back in
    Price rises and investor re-gains prior lost profits (possibly earns profits too).

Now of course, you don't need to be an expert in formal logic to see that the above is logical and reasonably sound
    However, what most people don't know is that logical arguments (deductively valid) do not automatically equate to the truth. For a logical argument to be truthful too, all the premises need to be true, and if so.

Most people use the terms logical and truth interchangeable, which causes all soughts of false beliefs in this world; eg, Politician A makes a wonderful speech that sounds all very logical, but in truth, is a loud of codswallop. This is because the logic of it appeals to our rationale, and we mistake it for the truth. But that's a longer story.

In returning to your argument, allow me to pick some fallacies:

I do not even suggest that LWP's 'sliding share price is fine,' as you state. I believe quite the opposite. If it keeps sliding, it is harder to recover. But this has nothing to do with the price possibly turning around now based on the fundamentals: LWP technology is in the right space.

Likewise, I never said or suggested anything like what you state: "Lets ruin LWP so we can buy it lower and sell higher."
    Downramping is not to destroy a company, but merely to attempt to lower the price for a better entry. Getting a good entry is a sound trading tactic. How you get that entry however, is what I am questioning.

Anyway, lets continue the discussion, as I am sure we can add value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.