TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

I am apologetic for your loss, but at the moment you are blaming...

1. 244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I am apologetic for your loss, but at the moment you are blaming management for Fridays dump. Nothing happened to the top 20 as was previously stated. Do you really need to use capitals when trying to come across as fruit full of knowledge?

No disrespect, but if you're already in the loss and don't care if the top20 dump then shares, then you clearly must have sold out. So, why are you still dribbling on a social media forum to people that can't help you? Your warning has no basis and using capitals, is the equivalent of saying "this fact is verified by big-foot experts."

No one is responsible for anyone loss, it is up to every individual to see through the veil. You're blaming management for an organised dump? You do realise that is illogical in itself. As it was in fact, a few people from the HotCopper crew that organised it (with many sheep that followed), but not HC as a whole. This is not to say that management hasn't made any mistakes.

It was great to have you on board when you were contributing. But we don't need any negativity here, we are all losing at this point, but many of us LT's know it won't be forever.

Please in the future, only invest what you are willing to lose.
    Last edited by GeoDrill: 23/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.