TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Ann: LWP Terminates VVV Technologies and Graphenera Project-LWP.AX, page-185

1. 2,283 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Wow... just watching it now...

I find it interesting how SK mentions "we have a lot of shares on issue" like it's a good thing...

R and D - Mentioned in EVERY presentation... SK seems to be relying on this tax rebate, I feel if management of any company are relying on this to get through the day, there is an issue.

His overall presentation using terminology "suck" "down hole" "thicken it up" sounds like a description of a regular Saturday night for the lwp directors at their "plant"

I'm curious to see if this clown will present again, as he may need to change the tape... as we have heard it all before..

so Pune only require a "small" change to the plant to make it suitable.... so how long has it been to add a "couple of silos"

maybe add in, we have even more shares on issue, haven't received the R and D yet, it's already dropped 3 cents in the dollar since we first heard about it, we don't have 5 million dollars anymore, we have less than half of that, due to my terrible investment decision..

"we bear the scars of mistakes we have made" he mentions what mistakes might they be SK??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.