ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 450

I am interested to hear varied opinion on this 'Set-off Shares' capital raising. Apparently it's different from conventional capital raising. Some may be concerned about more shares issued. In my opinion, there're 134m shares issued of the total 'Set-off Shares' of 230m which Acuity Capital can exercise. So the shares issued were less than anticipated since 2019. In relation to a discount, it's only 8% which is equivalent to business bank loan. So I gave it a 'Positive' tick for a good done deal. I am waiting to hear more comprehensive and constructive and fair comments. Downrampers are not welcome.

Lepidico has successfully raised A$2,925,000 (after costs) through the set-off of 134,000,000
    collateral shares (Set-off Shares) previously issued to Acuity Capital under the Controlled
    Placement Agreement (CPA) as announced on 23 December 2019. The Set-Off Shares reduces
    the total 230,000,000 collateral shares which Acuity Capital is otherwise required to return to the
    Company upon termination of the CPA. The Set-Off Shares have a deemed price of $0.0218,
    being an 8.0% discount to the 15-day VWAP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.