LPD 50.0% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

I would consider their action to the contrary @Tallman4040, my...

1. 763 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    I would consider their action to the contrary @Tallman4040, my reasoning is as follows: a) they having discussions and product testing with a number of parties currently, seven recently mentioned; b) a LOI with one from China, whom appears enthusiastic to take a good quantity; c) the company is quite well satisfied with the interest and responses from the inquiries they have been receiving; and so much encouraged by the feedback they are getting, management have now decided that they are so close to getting least two parties on board it is now time to go ahead with the EPCM and have awarded that contract to Lycopodium.

What this means is that Lycopodium will commence the necessary early works planning, and the sounding out of the needed contactors for the build, procurement of the machinery and equipment, and start the early development of the sites. All this will be time consuming and, of course, funding. However, by doing this early development work in the same time as finalising the finance and offtakes means that there will not be delays in getting into production to take good advantage of the continuing scarcity of supply of LCE that is now becoming very evident indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $7.307K 3.040M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
152 192819366 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 106977969 57
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.