PAA 0.00% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

I like the rich man part. But something you write is not right....

1. 194 Posts.
    I like the rich man part. But something you write is not right. It's never taking money out of a company. It's sell part of the company to another guy. Company benefits from issue shares that's why they do CR. The higher SP the more money they will get from CR next time. PAA is a small cap company and they do need a lot of money to do research. Hopefully they are going to make it till the product for sale to public and help those ppl who need it. Maybe one day we need it ourselves. I do have a feel PAA is going to success and I really hope those who is having cancer can get well with the medicine this company is going to offer. I work in a big company with thousands of staff. I saw one workmate next to my locker who got cancer and I saw him lose a lot of hair and he told me doctor said he got 30% chance of living. I told him about PAA and what it is doing and asked him to have a look if this company can help him. I don't know if he did but I really hope he can be the next person in the next trail for phase II test. Simply because I believe what PAA will deliver.
    I also tell two of my workmates to buy this share and both did(two weeks ago and today) one bought at 0.8c and one bought at 1.4c. I told both of them do not sell before it hit 10c that's how much I believe in this company. I won't blame ppl buy and sell because it's an open market and everyone has his right for manage his own money. I just hope everyone whose in for the moment has seen its value. At least holding your share will let new comer appreciate it's value by paying more than you did.
    Day traders mostly don't do that. They need to sell within 2 days no matter win or lose. So I personally don't like that. They are not good to the company simply because they will hold the price down if it's not going up as quick as they expected. So I am not trying to push the price up too quick YET. Good luck to all holders and I will be with you guys for long time. Let's make the company successful and make us rich at the near future(1-2 years)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.5¢ 17.0¢ $23.06K 135.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 325468 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 20017 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.