LYC 0.08% $6.03 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Lynas Malaysia Plant to Restart on 4 May 2020, page-17

1. 19,584 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4970
    USG attitude to RE has changed dramatically under Trump, and believe me I'm no fan but that is the reality. There has been an stark shift from simple RE resource to domestic processing as one component of a commercially viable supply chain.

Those whinging in that AFR piece have not caught up with the new reality and most likely lobbying for self interested parties focused on marginal resources.

Nor would they be aware of the likely framework around Lynas respective tender bids that are high likely to have been written in the context of the US/Aust CM agreement together with the development of Kalgoorlie pre processing, which is not yet publicly revealed either in scale or capabilities.

However the article itself is full of it, typically lazy journalism simply parroting the bottom up approach with no concept of the big picture, which is the creation of a second commercially viable magnet supply chain ex China, throwing out a real challenge to their dominance in the space prior 2025, supported by three Govt's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.03
Change
0.005(0.08%)
Mkt cap ! $5.598B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.80 $6.04 $5.76 $30.87M 5.230M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 23325 $6.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.03 7789 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.