LYC 0.49% $6.13 lynas rare earths limited

Ann: Lynas Malaysia Plant to Restart on 4 May 2020, page-48

1. 6,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    Ausheds, poor thing, of course you miss the point entirely.

Lynas doesn't have a business worth investing in without the LAMP separating the LREE. AND Lynas doesn't have a business worth investing in if they can't supply DyTb to ROW magnet makers. That makes the rest of the REE separation essential. Only an idiot...

Lynas doesn't have a business if BEVs (i.e, high voltage high power electric traction motors for ALL transpo) don't continue ramping. That makes BEVs essential. Still no idea why you here with your oft-stated belief that BEVs are "stupid torch battery grid leeches" destined to die off in favor of your beloved mild fake hybrid POS. LOL.

Quite obvious your understanding of the science (and the business, frankly) is highly overrated and naively simplistic. Hatch may very well be separating REEs at commercial scale in a time frame not much different than Blue Line. ONLY YOU would be hoping he can't. Only you will be jumping up and down hollering "whooppee, we're peerless again"! You're completely clueless what is needed, what is essential, what is relevant to LYC.

NO IDEA why you here. I suspect you don't know either. Maybe you fell in love with Duncan, wiggled your way in and now refuse to leave. Stick with what know: Go back to accounting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.13
Change
-0.030(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $5.729B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.16 $6.20 $6.10 $18.66M 3.037M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16114 $6.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.14 24774 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.