LYC 1.30% $6.25 lynas rare earths limited

Toly Post #: 74535956Toly Could you please explain how Texas as...

1. 7,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504

Toly Post #: 74535956
    Toly Could you please explain how Texas as on time. In 2019 plan it was suppose to be complete late in 2022 See Pg 28 https://wcsecure.weblink.com.au/pdf/LYC/02107222.pdf

Then AL without telling us decided That USG would pay more with out Blue line as a partner. The whole project slipped then and moved. Ground breaking is the simplest part of the project yet that has slipped for almost 15 months and if Toly secrete source is to be believed maybe 21 months to the end of this year. I will admit I no longer follow this project because all it does is slip. The last date I remembers is June or July right now. Not end of year. so they cannot predict ground breaking with any accuracy but we are suppose to believe they can do the whole thing in 6 to 18 months? When I see proof more than pretty pictures like we saw with KAL Then I will pay attention to Texas.

Toly has one major problem he believes what ever anybody at Lynas tells him. This has been true for over a dozen years from back when he thought NC always told the truth. His latest Major blunder was when he visited KAL after AGM and came back and told us how everything was on schedule and in budget. I looked at pictures from Lynas and I tried to tell him i doubted it. Just to many things incomplete. I was labeled as a down ramping fool. Less than 2 months later major slips and much more money was needed. Look at 2019 plan PG1 all FOUR Projects were suppose to cost 500M now KAL is 800 Million by itself.

Toly implies he heard his info from his source. Giving insider information like this to anyone is illegal. Then he shares it to all of us. This is similar to GR having private discussions with AL this is very illegal. Yet Toly brags about it.

JMO Something bad will be announced about Texas at either Q4 CC or AR CC. This is a move to mute the impact of that. We will just have to wait to see who is correct.

I have worked for several companies on Darpa projects. As I said when AL first started to go after USG money The USG always slows things down by a lot and that has certainly proven true so far for Texas. Yet Toly says
    "While 6 months seems aggressive it is amazing what the US defence program can get done when critical materials are on the line. I'm pretty sure we will be closer to the second estimated date but it is very encouraging at the least..."

All I have to say is if he believes this show me a single plane, boat from Department of defense or infrastructure from the USG has that was on time and in budget. This is especially true for Defense department. The same USG said Solar Pannels were critical to US survival and DARPA pumped 100s of millions into two companies one in Washington state one in one of the Carolinas. Neither company ever made any commercial panels in volume. Now with elections who knows what will happen? Not me for sure but I will exercise lots of caution because of it. something toly does not factor in.

Toly has never waved from his buy position inspite of Lynas's profits dropping substantially and most likely will continue. It was funny when stock dropped after SAR he listed to CC and came back saying he heard nothing bad. All the press and the SAR showed clearly how much profits were dropping. aparently profits mean nothing to Toly just what they say.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.25
Change
0.080(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $5.841B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.25 $6.26 $6.17 $15.83M 2.513M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 18985 $6.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.25 53073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.