LYC 2.56% $6.10 lynas rare earths limited

Please Please can you list the models and Manufactures of all...

1. 7,462 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Please Please can you list the models and Manufactures of all these MHEV.

My GMC / Buick dealer is also a BMW and Mazda dealer. Lately been lazy and taking my car to them. While waiting for oil and tire rotation I went into BMW side. They had a 5 E on display They had lots of literature on 3, 5 ,7E. all are transmission based hybrids all are plug in All Hybrid power is over 600 volts for hybrid motor. They offered a drive in the 5 but I would rather try the 3 they will call but they thought it would be 2 to 4 weeks. MPG improvement over standard model was good but not what I expected. But much better than the Zero I have seen from 48 MH. RAM is pushing the 48 MH again but have dropped all claims for MPG and pollution reductions. Claim now is towing improvements. Think pulling a boat out of water on a steep wet ramp. I fully believe it will help here. But the transfer case has low ranges why not just put it in low range till you are out of water. Yes you have to stop to shift back to high range. but I always stop to tie down and check stuff anyways. My guess is they signed a take or pay contract and are desperate to sell them. Look at your chart it shows no drop in total vehicle demand for 2020 or 2021 Do you really think it is worth much considering what has happened? I would suggest you find something a little more in date. Then again you have always used old data when talking about 48 MH because not much positive any more. It was one thing to get all excited when your MB sales person told you about it. Quite another not to see the very poor performance of first vehicles from RAM, Audi, Range rover. That BMW one of your favorite early supporters has drooped it. MB does not seem to be far behind. I would seriously recommend you not look at anything before Sept 2019 so you do not keep fooling yourself. Yes this is Jan 2020 but obviously out of date already. So it has been 5 years now can you point to a single 48 MH that has fuel savings over a standard gas ice vehicle from any manufacturer. Yes their are a few diesels but take a look they are all because of using 48 volts for things like supercharging, Air compresion brakes. Not storing braking energy and reusing it. which is what Hybrids are about. As both BMW and MB have found it is real easily to supply all the 48 volt power they need for 48 volt enhancement from high voltage with out using a 48 volt MH set up. In fact you even a posted a conference on this once when you tried to show support for 48 MH not understanding it was supporting much higher voltages, supplying 48 primary voltage.

https://www.bmwusa.com/vehicles/plug-in-hybrid-electric.html?cid=GOOGLE_700000001900342_G%7CBMW%7CCXE%7CNew+Hampshire%7CAll%7CBrand+Core%7CAO%7CAlways+On%7CExact_Hybrid&tier=tier2&maco=4115&ch=paid_search&veh=NA&gclid=Cj0KCQjwtLT1BRD9ARIsAMH3BtUhF3j7EyBfMz3avd8W0pflLUWvC4Z1ZjvqNXhIFuTjOO6_oWjg8psaAs_XEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.10
Change
-0.160(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $5.701B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.14 $6.16 $6.02 $31.69M 5.119M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23252 $6.09

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.10 23221 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.