CZN 0.00% 0.4¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake Drilling Commenced, page-304

1. 5,589 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4134
    Dsb55, I'd shorted with a target of the xjo going to 3500. That was pre the gov job keeper and when new cases of infection was high.

I changed my view when we peaked and new cases dropped, also when I saw Italy and Spain peak and went long.

This corona virus has turned out to be not as bad as anticipated, I believe the markets factored in a worse case senareo.

I think the markets will stabalise around hear, but that's on the proviso, that the current trend continues.

Most people are still paid via job keeper or seeker and banks have deferred loans etc.

Also if you can't go out, you can't spend, whilst getting money in, so when things open this saved money and pent up demand will flow quickly into the economy.

All resteraunts in my area are closed, I know many owners, when they can, they will open with there original staff.

We thought gfc was bad, we recovered, in a way that was worse, not on life, but was a money supply problem, with this they are flushing the economy with money.

Nobody can predict, but I just see the market oversold, business wanting to open, people getting money that does need to be spent.

I picked up the ones mentioned as they were way oversold. Myr as online sales ticking, mah as there contracted to move earth and swm because if the afl goes ahead there the broadcaster.

Outside those, I like oil. Cvn. Petrol is 89c in my area, oil is way down from collapsed demand, it won't be when people can travel again.

I maybe right or wrong, so take what I say as just a view, not advise.

I have tmx, scl, hwk, czn as specs. Remember there specs and have risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 3391568 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2140460 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.