CZN 0.00% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake drilling hits massive sulphides, page-43

1. 602 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Every time 3.6 was dropped into it was snapped up and moved on, 3.7 got dropped into a few times and eventually got churned through. Massive volume.

I called the company and spoke to Rob Orr, they are excited but cautiously so, they have had discussions over the weekend about phase 2 drilling and targets. Obviously their focus is on finishing phase 1 and getting the assays returned.
    I asked about recovery testing and Rob was quick to calm me and say "let's wait for assays and then think about recoveries".
    Their is confidence though due to the historical working in the area.
    He said a lot of work has been put in to these phase 1 targets by the geos through meticulous review of historic drilling and exploration in the area and that has led to these successful hits they got.

I posed the question about whether CZN are interested in becoming a producer or looking to find assets through exploration to offload. Rob said most juniors would hope to get to production and CZN is no different.

On Cobalt ridge they are still evaluating the drill program there and due to it being open, I didn't push on newsflow for this.

All in all it was a great conversation with a very friendly company sec and he said Brett is happy to answer drilling & geo questions but is a bit under the pump after returning from Canada over the weekend and has had been extremely busy today with lots of phone calls and enquiries.

I imagine those enquiries would have been turned into quite a few of those buys that we saw go through.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.339M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3142177 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3520354 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.