CZN 11.1% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake drilling underway, page-80

1. 5,459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4006
    Mambamuse, that is correct I ramp up and down. To me that's balanced view. I don't believe ramping because ramping is to get a price up, as its going up you sell.

I haven't sold a single share. There is only one thing that will move the price, results, not ramping in any fashion.

Reason it's been pushed for yonks and no move. Now moving and its do with activity at Lynn lake and the nickel sector.

Nickel will be 25000 per tonne in a few years, I bet people did not think gold would be 2k. Gold will be 4k in a year or to.

The demand will be 25x present on ni One needs to think how much that actually is and we're do we get it.

Sites like czn.

When the EV boom takes off, it has not, there will be a scrambled to get nickel supply and czn sits on real good ground.

Is all I try and point out, you buy at cycle bottoms and nickel is at a cycle bottom.

I've pointed out many negatives on czn too. If I was a ramper for gain, I would not do that.

Today the cr shares you'll find are in your accounts to trade, but we have tight volume.

I think we are pausing. Consolidating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $32.57K 6.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 752411 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4148550 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.