CZN 0.00% 0.9¢ corazon mining limited

Not sure you are on the right tram there Waikatogold, it may pay...

1. 3,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1262
    Not sure you are on the right tram there Waikatogold, it may pay to do some research regarding the Correlation of Nickel Prices and Corazon becoming a viable proposition to mine, when Nickel Prices hit all time highs Corazons SP remained in the gutter unless of course you were part of the upramping gang at the time which wasnt to long ago.

Currently Nickel sitting around 25k which is up 16+% month to month and over 28% year to year, so not sure how much more you consider it requires to become viable given the company has had the same resource and they havent been able to improve on it for well over 4 years mainly due to bad management, although Nickel Prices back then were trading around 12k, and earlier this year around March it hit highs of over 33k but in actual fact Corazon's SP still remained in the gutter, why because Lynn Lake is not viable to mine, the market knows it, and acts accordingly, the only ones who dont are those who dont do enough research into the background of Corazon and its BOD's that continue to be sucked into the Vortex of rinse an spin, over an over again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 2481910 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 419711 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.