CZN 11.1% 0.5¢ corazon mining limited

@mode,So you have been invested for over 8 months and have...

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    @mode,

So you have been invested for over 8 months and have changed your tune and on the surface of it and have completely flipped around regarding the BOD, I have been calling out the board for the past 2 years for what they are "No Bloody Good" at what they do other than rinse an spin, an had been attacked by anyone who couldn't see the forest through the tree's, until recently when our friendly neighbourhood guru of Lynn Lake joined in with some very timely advice to all an sundry.

Strange how things turn out isn't it, regardless of that an to be totally honest don't you think it strange that the board only put in 11k between them recently in buying shares if anything was going to be worthwhile giving tgey are the only ones with inside knowledge of potential gains, also the recent raise being done before releasing results of the drilling at Fraser that everyone was hanging there hats on these people are to smart for the small retail investors, if anything was going to be worth anything they would have forked out alot more than the measley 2,500 each.

This has had red flags all over it for well over 2 years, a rockologist who hasn't got a clue if you read the criptic clues left behind by our resident friend in Lynn Lake like "drilling gopher holes all over the place" helps no one except those pleading unsuspecting newbies into the fold of rinse an spin.

As far as this company ever getting to a mining stage they stated that in 2014 an 6 years later they haven't improved one iota and their position has deteriorated to the stage of being one step away from complete extinction, the board and it's directors hold no skin in this company whatsoever when you take away Hanking and it's directors holdings, also Hanking have never stumped up anymore into the company and giving their position if they did have any positive news then they and others would be hoeing in to improve their holdings, this would be done way before any retail got any news as is normally the case.

The rising nickel price will not help Corazon at this stage, all the big battery producing companies have already locked in most of their required needs for the next 10 years, people keep talking down Indonesia's plans but looking deeper into who has their fingers in the Pie over there and the huge companies investing there, one soon see's they will get over any hurdles to build a sustainable future, that is happening know especially with the millions of tonnes of Nickel available it makes the rest of the world look miniscule.

If any big companies are looking at a small frys resource for a feed and they consider a takeover let me be the first to alert you to some home truths, this board would sell out Lynn Lake for whatever they could and they wouldn't consider retail sholders at any stage in negotiations to secure the best deals the only deals getting done would be those under the table to benefit themselves as is always the case directors don't give a flying F about retail mum an dads rather the need to feather their own nests first and leaving minimal scraps over to sholders.

By your timing 2023 if that is so then I pity you as I and many past holders were excactly like you once, believing the continued crap as they moved the goal posts from one area to another as many believed in the Lynn Lake story being told how wrong we all were but the BS continues an unfortunately those newly invested believe it's only a matter of time by 2021 all battery manufacturers will have completed their due diligence in locking in required supplies for the next 10 to 15 years many are already locked in, then by 2025 to 2030 with the huge inroads in recycling companies are already spruiking that they will be recycling close to 90% of the world's requirements something many haven't factored into their investing here.

So unless a JV is in the winds the foreseeable future for Corazon looks very bleak as the Share Price tells the story at this point in time, I have many times stated they need a JV because nothing else will save them they haven't got a BOD capable of getting to mining stage and to be frank I really don't think they want to so it's either a Take Over or a Joint Venture but one thing you can be assured of is the losers will be mum an dad investors seen it so many times before sadly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $3.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $32.57K 6.653M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 752411 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4148550 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.