CZN 0.00% 0.6¢ corazon mining limited

Ann: Lynn Lake Drilling Update, page-22

1. 3,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1322
    Reposted without mention of other poster.

I have very little skin in the game with regard to my initial investment in this lifestyle company my shares are worthless have been for a very long time thanx to a BOD that have managed to eradicate the wealth of many Mum and dad investors over the past 10 years, now into their 11th year and I don't see anything different happening with Corazon that will change that, in 2014 they were stating that they would be mining Lynn Lake nothing's changed in that time just a merry go round ride that continues, one thing that has changed with the company is the fact that after 10 years they were looking at leaving the gutter for the sewers and managed to just get over the line with the latest Consolidation 36% is a huge number against them, but who knows maybe they will hit the mother lode (concrete evidence) an if they do I will be happy for everyone the hundreds of holders who threw their holdings in the bottom draw and had the balls to stick it out God knows the company owes them something an even those who jumped on board in the last few years like Prawn man, Roti an others who continue to support the stock along with the story tellers, unfortunately from my perspective I dont think that will ever occur especially with the likes of BS running the company never known any rockologists to ever make good MD's.

It will be 8 to 12 weeks before any drilling announcements from the company and they may need another CR before the results come through as they cannot by law engage any drill crews without having the required cash on hand, then they need to have a surplus of 250k from memory to continue as an ongoing entity, if they dont raise before the next round of drilling is released I will be totally bamboozled an stop posting how bad a Company Corazon really are so the upramping gang can have their way with the stock, lets wait an see what comes out in the next quarterly, it may paint a dirty canvas and imho will be detrimental to the Consolidations new SP that could even get down to the low 3's before any drill results become available, unless of course more fluff is presented with regard to Mt Gilmore, all IMO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.673M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2917194 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2788073 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.