ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 466 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    It seems to me that a number of people have followed your advice, done their own research and yet still bought shares in CZN. Some of those same people are also regular contributors on multiple mining stock forums and from what I can tell, understand a lot more about mining in general than most and yet they also still decided to invest their money here. Terry Streeter has a distinguished career in this space and yet he still chose to put his name behind this company as well.

I don't get it, how could all of those same, informed, widely invested people just go against your regular and persistent suggestions to sell and get out? It is possible that they are all wrong and they really don't know what they are doing but I'm prepared to take the risk on them knowing far more than you are giving them credit for.

I also think that many people will decide to invest in a company (not just blindly of course) on the back of a certain high profile individual deciding to join that company and it makes a lot of sense to me to do so because I believe that (nearly always) success breeds success.

Only time will tell!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CZN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.007M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $504 84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 506500 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 3021704 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CZN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.